Do you have an unauthorized charge from Tippy Taste Jewelry on your card?

Do you have an unauthorized charge from Tippy Taste Jewelry on your card?

Have you like many other customers from Tippy Taste Jewelry also been charged money on your credit card that you have not authorized?

Tippy Taste Jewelry have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Tippy Taste Jewelry? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Tippy Taste Jewelry has taken them from your account.

Why you should avoid doing a chargeback

A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:

  • Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
  • You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
  • It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
  • It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
  • Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have

We will help you fight Tippy Taste Jewelry to get your money back

In many cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Tippy Taste Jewelry within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Tippy Taste Jewelry before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Tippy Taste Jewelry back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!

To start the process of getting your money back, simply fill in the form below and we will get the process started!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Important: If you don't hear back from us within 5 days we advice you to contact your bank and request a chargeback.