Ways to get money back from The Planner Addict Box

Ways to get money back from The Planner Addict Box

Do you suspect The Planner Addict Box of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?

The Planner Addict Box have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: How can you get your money back from The Planner Addict Box? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once The Planner Addict Box has taken them from your account.

Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank

A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:

  • Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have
  • There is no guarantee that your bank will follow through on the chargeback, leaving you without refund
  • You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from The Planner Addict Box revoked
  • Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
  • You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it

We will help you fight The Planner Addict Box to get your money back

In many cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from The Planner Addict Box within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with The Planner Addict Box before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!

If you want us to get started on getting your money back from The Planner Addict Box, then just fill out the form below and we will start the process:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Important: If you don't hear back from us within 5 days we advice you to contact your bank and request a chargeback.