Guide: Get a refund from Fandle Candle Co

Guide: Get a refund from Fandle Candle Co

Do you suspect Fandle Candle Co of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?

Fandle Candle Co have build a business around a subscription model that automatically charges its customers from their credit card. So that leaves the question: Is it realistic that you can get your money back from Fandle Candle Co? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Fandle Candle Co has taken them from your account.

Things to consider before doing a chargeback with your bank

A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:

  • It might be difficuelt getting a new credit card
  • Your bank might impose a fee that you will have to pay
  • It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
  • You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
  • You will sometimes physically have to go to visit your local branch to sign paperwork to get the charges from Fandle Candle Co revoked

We will help you fight Fandle Candle Co to get your money back

In many cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Fandle Candle Co within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Fandle Candle Co before. We, of course, cant work for free, we charge a fee of 5 EUR for us to process the case. However, we only charge that fee if you actually manage to get your money back!

If you want us to contact and speak with Fandle Candle Co about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away:

Please help us: If you have information to who or what company (might be showing on your creditcard statement) are behind this service, plase let us know in the comments.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Important: If you don't hear back from us within 5 days we advice you to contact your bank and request a chargeback.