What to do if Paper Pumpkin took money from your account

What to do if Paper Pumpkin took money from your account

Do you suspect Paper Pumpkin of faul play by withdrawing money from your creditcard without authorization?

Often customers of Paper Pumpkin have no knowledge that they have been signed up for a subscription that automatically renews and takes money from your credit card. So that leaves the question: Is there a way to get your money back Paper Pumpkin? It can often be extremely difficult and frustrating trying to get the money back once Paper Pumpkin has taken them from your account.

A chargeback with your bank might be a bad idea

A natural reaction would be to go to your bank and ask to do a chargeback, but it might not be the best thing for you because:

  • You will be without a credit card for a while since you bank will disable it
  • It can be difficuelt getting your bank to agree to make a chargeback in the first place
  • You will need to resubscribe to all other services again that you have connected your credit card with (like phone subscription, streaming services, automatic payments etc)
  • Your bank might give you a lower credit rating. That could mean it would be more difficult to get a loan in the future
  • Your bank might require that you provide documentation that you dont have

We can help you get your money back

In many cases, we typically manage to get customers their money back from Paper Pumpkin within 3-4 days. We know the process and have dealt with Paper Pumpkin before. If you want we can help get your money back for a fee of 5 EUR. You only pay once we actually manage to get your money back you have been charged from Paper Pumpkin back into your account. That’s no cure, no pay!

If you want us to contact and speak with Paper Pumpkin about your money, then just submit the form below and we will get started right away:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Important: If you don't hear back from us within 5 days we advice you to contact your bank and request a chargeback.